Roofing Insurance Claim
New Castle Installs
What should you do if your roof is damaged after a storm?
- Call New Castle Installs – A UASRC Certified Storm Contractor
- Have us do a free inspection and help file a claim
- Meet insurance adjuster on-site to assess the claim
- Sit down and go through the insurance claim with you
- Put you in contact with the production department to put you on install schedule
- Do a walk-through with the installer and production team
- Submit completion form for final payment and warranty information
7 Key Danger Signals – Your Roofing System May Not Be Protecting Your Home
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles. Possible Cause: Shingles have reached the end of their useful life.
- Excessive energy costs. Possible Cause: Insufficient attic ventilation causes the heating/cooling system to run excessively.
- Dark, “dirty-looking” areas on your roof. Possible cause: Loss of granules due to age of shingles.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls or mold and mildew growth. Possible causes: inadequate or faulty shingle underlayment allowing leakage or inadequate ventilation.
- Leakage in attic after driving rain. Possible causes: leaky or inadequate shingle underlayment; deteriorated flashing.
- Blistering and or peeling off outside paint. Possible cause: Excessive moisture or high humidity due to poor attic ventilation.
- Roof shingle, sheathing, and siding decay. Possible cause: Poor attic ventilation.
Contact us today to get started!